Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I’m not what I once was and not yet what I will be

We all struggle to understand ourselves, it is much easier to look outward and understanding others sometimes than it is to look inward and understanding yourself.


Still water runs deep was how I was once described.
In me runs great emotion even when I’m not showing it that is what it means.


I have not lived my life as a poor man but I have lived a day as one, from this you learn that to be poor is to have understanding of what you need, and what you desire.


Understanding comes from seeing things from more than one point of view you must look down and up at the same time to understand what you are truly doing.


The power to lose time and make yourself and other move to another point in time is the power to put others at rest or at peace so that time may travel without being noticed.

No comments: