Friday, April 10, 2009

Misunderstood words

No one plans to fail, they just fail to plan.

This is my favorite saying of the week, and its so true... someone accused me of not being spontaneous this week and I was both intrigued and amused by this comment.
So when questioned as to why they think I'm not spontaneous and the answer I got was because I'm always planning.

I pointed out that I plan only as far as is needed, like I plan to go on holiday I don't plan what I'll do while I'm there.

Now spontaneous is a interesting word because it means to do something like a compulsion and desire at that time.

So as I explained I just do have the desire to do anything right now so I can't be spontaneous only lazy, since I don't have the desire to do something.

Another word I like and again is misunderstood is anarchy everyone seems to think this is so bad... but unless i'm very much mistaken man was living in anarchy for thousands of years without any problems with wars, the so called order we have today seems to me more crazy than anarchy ever was.

To be honest I think I'd rather live in anarchy, at least there are no wars, tax or trust in corrupt systems.

No comments: