Friday, March 21, 2008

Envy is laziness

Envy is a state of mind that I have offend found hard to understand mostly because I’ve never felt it.

To envy is something you do not have however someone else has... but in most if not all case the thing that people are envying is something they can have too just they find it easy to sit there and talk about it, but they never really do anything about it.

It’s a form of laziness really I want to talk about how bad off I am but I don't want to do anything about it.

But to be fair to these people some of them really don't know where to start to get what they want.

The worst thing I’ve seen with envy is how it’s ended friendships... this is by far the silliest thing, to lose a friend because you don't have what they have? Can you only be friends with someone that is the same as you? That will lead me on to another talk later I’m sure but for now can we agree that envy is nothing more than a way of telling you that you want something.

So you know if you want something you have to work for it that can mean many things you will have to do.
If you work hard you will get it there are many people in the world that are examples of this.

No comments: